Thursday 23 April 2015

You're just going to have to roll me out...

(opening shot! more than just 3 beauty queens in the same place!!)

I love my food. It's true, the whole myth that beauty queens never eat is one strange notion when it comes to us wiltshire beauty queens who go for seconds (which is why I am a personal trainer with a bit of untrained muscle, food calls to me too much!!). So of course we were very happy to be invited to attend the grand opening of PappadamS, a new Indian restaurant in Town Centre. 

(With the mayor, one amazing woman!!) 

There was live music, and alot of photos, risky since the restaurants on the end cordner near the main road for Regent Circus!! But most importantly amazing food!!! There was live music from local talent, love a guitar as I'm eating!! The food was buffet style, just how we like it, and i'm sure with the great service we received as well as the second plateful we all consumed, they will be a very popular choice for diners!!

(Traditional weird selfies, phone is full of them!!)

It was also great to have all four Wiltshire beauty queens in the same place at the same time!! Incredible the girls have done so well for themselves, getting the name of Miss Swindon and Miss Wiltshire out there. AS well as my bestie Georgia who will soon be competing for MRS (and of course I am maid of honour, so excited!!!). With such busy lives we all lead with work, college and babies, its great that events like this bring us together!! 

(With my FOTG sash, and crown!!! Go South West!!)

The event also got alot of press which you can read about here:

http://totalnews.co.uk/new-indian-restaurant-opens-at-former-la-dolce-vita-site/

http://www.flicwiltshire.com/News/General/New-Indian-restaurant-PappadamS-is-the-latest-to-open-in-Swindon.aspx#.VTlfzyvF9BY

http://www.businessbiscuit.com/news/2722-pappadams

(We got papped in Kaspas!)

Of course we all sad our goodbyes apart from myself, nicole and her mum where we walked down the street to Kaspas (my dream place) and had sundaes and smoothies. As we finished, we were asked if they could take our picture! Of course! I'l be coming in for my birthday waffles soon ;)

So now it will be preparing for the numerous charity events and lead up to the South West finals, remember my spinathon on Bank Holiday as well as judging the fancy dress competition for the Autism fun day at Greenbridge the day before!! For now i've been working too many hours, need sleep, rest and excitiment as I get my best friend back from Thailand, I get a day off from saturday and Avengers is in the cinemas!! 

Lots of love

Hannah 
x <3 x

Face of the Globe South West Finalist

Like me on facebook: www.facebook.com/hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Tweet on twitter: @EnglandPerfectM
Follow on Instagram: @hannahbarbieg  

No comments:

Post a Comment