Saturday 11 April 2015

Duck goes Quack, Beauty Queen goes Oooh Sparkles!

(Angel loves the new sash)

Straight from gaining my place in the South West finals, fast forward a week and I have my new sash (The white one will come out on special occasions) as well as an appearance to bring it out! This time I would be joining Miss Wiltshire Nicole and Miss Swindon RU Jade in helping the Swindon Rotary Club's Duck Race, selling the ducks for the annual duck race, this year helping the MS Society here in Swindon.

(myself,nicole and jade)

The actual Duck race is on the 25th May, bank holiday Monday which also includes a dog show (totally entering Roxy foxy!) as well as stalls, fayres etc!! If i can get the day off that is! We were helping with trying to get people to buy a duck for the duck race! And they had real life ducks there too!!! They were only ten days off, too cute! Ducks were only a pound (so i got two myself) and you can win a grand! (new pageant dresses!!!) 

(Baby DUCKS!!!)

I even got to hold one!! It attracted a lot of people and lots of people bought ducks (the plastic ones, not the real ones lol)!!! Fingers crossed they raised a lot of money, and make sure you turn up on the 25th May, at Wootton Bassett Road, Swindon.



(http://totalnews.co.uk/former-miss-swindon-bidding-for-face-of-the-globe-title/)

I also made Total Swindon's website for making the south west finals, fingers crossed it is one of many!!! I have lots more coming up before the finals, trying to plan a charity event, more appearances, turning ahem 26 and then finals!!! Let's hope I get an extra birthday present hey ;)
Lots of Love

Hannah
Face of the Globe South West finalist 15
x <3 x

Like on facebook: facebook.com/hamahgoldingbeautyqueen
Tweet on twitter: @EnglandPerfectM 
Follow on Instagram: @Hannahbarbieg

No comments:

Post a Comment