Sunday 5 April 2015

If you keep on believing, a dream that you wish will come true...

(Face of the Globe Internationals last year- Photo- Paul Carroll)

Soooooo someone has a little announcement, which begins and ends with Disney! I have been debating whether or not to enter back again, the only pageant I have ever done more than once is the Miss Wiltshire heat of Miss England as it has been local to me and since winning, it's a little sister queenhood! But I just couldn't resist when I heard a couple of my Miss Inspiration sisters were entering, I entered the South West heat of Face of the Globe and I am happy to tell you, I am a finalist!!!! 

(Top Five SW 2013)

Last time I entered the South West heat, i was in the top five which I was not expecting at all, this was going to be my last pageant but getting that top 5 meant I could go to Disney and if you read this blog, you all know where that lead to!!! Nearly not getting allowed into Disney for THAT dress aha! I have lots of fun things planed which I need to get time to actually do!! But I first have to say a big thank you to the two people who are making this become possible, my sponsors!!!
(The road to Disney part two)

These are Simply Beautiful by Emma, and Little Gem's flowers, who are both part of the Swindon Wedding Club who I met when I modelled for their event! Sponsors are really hard to find, so the fact that two local companies have joined forces, I'm very excited! Also there are talking of combining a photoshoot with one of my former sponsors CMG Photography, excited anyone!!!! This final I mayactually be prepared over a month before the final, I have already got my pink tshirt with my name (must remember to not wear see through leggings!!). I'm getting a fab pink cocktail dress which I'm swapping my black jovani for (pageant girls are eco friendly as well as shop savvy!) and I'm going a bit different this year with my evening gown as there isnt that many sparkles to it!!!

(Jovani, Jovani, Jovani)

As you can see I got this amazing dress by who else by Stardust boutique. I'm very loyal and this girl has simply been amazing throughout my pageant life!! I got my first ever dress from here, a yellow primprimaverass which had been worn before, and I wore that dress so many times!!! I think ive bought around 13 dresses, alot jovani!!! But Kylie and her team treat you with respect, cater to your needs and budgets! I got this amazing dress in her many auctions, which i was nearly outbidded with myself going offline whilst I had to walk home so made as many bids as I could!!! Pageant girls know the struggle!!!
(Wiltshire beauty queens, except Ruth will be wearing hers!!!)

So the finals of the Face of the Globe SW heats is on the 24th May, my birthday weekend (as its on a tuesday, nothing happens on a tuesday!) and bank holidayyy!! Also it's at my fav venue, Weston Super Mare!! I will be trying to arrange a charity spin, as well as attend a few events! One event is the day after an very important day, the day Ruth can compete in MRS comps as she is getting married!!! The first one to get married, with Georgia getting married next March! I'm so excited! Also to see what dress she wears! We've modelled so many wedding dresses together so be amazing to see what style she chooses, and to all be reunited together! Then rush back to Swindon for a charity fashion show!!
(Buy tickets, shop and raise money for charity!)

I will be modelling with my best pageant friend and sister from another mister Georgia, Miss Wiltshire GB14 and I will be in vintage, my fav era! If there is any other events that I could attend or help raise funds for the Rainbow Child Foundation then let me know!! Thank y'all for reading!!!

Hannah
x <3 x

Face of the Globe SW Finalist and general wiltshire beauty queen!

Like on facebook: facebook.com/hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Tweet on twitter: @Englandperfectm
Follow on Instagram: @Hannahbarbieg

No comments:

Post a Comment