Sunday 3 May 2015

A little rain never hurt nobody....

(Carry on Vintage)

My my my, what a busy weekend it has turned out to be!! Let's go back to the beginning with Saturday, where in the morning I got to go to one of my favuorite places to try on clothes, Carry On Vintage.  I went to my dress fitting to pick out my outfits for the Charity Fashion show in aid of Prospect Hospice next Sunday, or rather let the outfits chose me. It didnt take long at all, they were a perfect fit, I felt amazing and I really want to take them all home but unfortunetly I'm not that rich!! I can't wait to be all vintage and retro again, my fav era and wear some great designs!!

(MS Socitey mile walk)

Then it was to head over to Lydaird part to start the MS Society Mile walk, I lovethe colour orange and the charity is a great local charity, raising awareness for MS as well as helping the local community to deal and combat the illness!!! There were lots of children who decided to run the race, and I joined in thanks to my little helper! We got a medal, certificate and also a lovely BBQ. Yes I ran in a tiara!!! 

(My new best friend)

It was great to hear about all the events and fundrasing they have been doing, and the youngsters were even more excited when they were interviewed for Swindon 105.5. They loved it! I was even convienced to do cartwheels and streches! I can't wait to be more involved throughout the year!!

(A Disney princess inbetween two frozen princesses)

Roll on sunday and also roll on the rain!!! But this didn't put anyone off as people still came in their numbers to the Swindon Autism Funday at the Swindon Rugby club. There was so many stalls, and other princesses! I was helping out Beni Bear, being the Patron of their charity, it was my duty to bring my sparkly crown and help out with the judging of the Princess and Piarte fancy dress. Also to raise awareness of what Beni Bear does. There was lots of different jewelry which all the proceeds go to the Beni Bear.

(A knitted crown for a cuddly polar bear!!)

It's so refreshing to see passionate people about the charity and I am so happy to be involved with this great cause! Even if the heavens opened and the rain came pouring in!! I wore my homemade disney dress which got alot of compliments, as well as my new sash pin with pride and I got given a beautiful hand made tiara, had to fight the polar bear for it!!

(Princess and piarte Beni! Just a tad wet!!)

Please take the tie to visit the website

www.benibear.co.uk

and have a look at all the amazing things they do! And speaking of bears, thanks to Beni, the Scrapstore and everyone else in Swindon who donated, we helped Finlay break the world record and he collected an amazing.......

15,534 bears!!!!!

This is amazing news and one that has brought a nation together, now all the teddy bears that have been used will be donated to various charity shops who will now benefit even more! So double the charity!!! Time to rest for a busy week ahead, next weekend it is of course Ruth's wedding as well as the Charity Fashion show. I have also been asked to face paint at the Charity funday at the Dockle Farmhouse on the 16th may, I can't wait to help out and also raise some funds for the Rainbow child foundation since i had to cancel my spinathon (too poorly :( ). For now, i'm going to try and get myself nice and dry, and get some well deserved sleep!

Hannah
X <3 X

Face of the Globe South West Finalist 2015

Like me on facebook: www.facebook.com/hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Tweet on twitter: @englandperfectm
Follow on instagram: @Hannahbarbieg



No comments:

Post a Comment