Tuesday 12 May 2015

It's all about the Vintage look darling!

(The original Wiltshire Beauty Queens)

Last weekend saw our original Miss Wiltshire Ruth become Mrs Wiltshire as she wed Jason to become Mrs Wade. Of course a pageant princess who has modelled an array of wedding dresses, it was exciting to see what her dress was going to be like (she wouldn't tell us, even with Georgia's constant questions hehe). But in the end she looked stunning, the day was amazing, location was beautiful, the cake was so so good and the free wine bar..... let's not go into that! It was so good to all reunite once again with the original four that made pageants worth doing. If people ever ask why I do them, it's these girls right here, friendships that last through time! Next year it will be georgia getting married and I will be the proud Maid of Honour!!

(Vintage make up and hair done!)

Onto the new members of the Wiltshire beauty queens, and after coming back from a crazy night of partying in flip flops (great idea Ruth!), we were modelling at Your Inspired Beauty's Charity Fashion show in aid of Prospect Hospice. The theme was the Ascot Races, and I was in Carry On Vintage. I had the retro hairstyle done by Sass's hairdressers and make up by Your Inspired Beauty. I was ready to rock that catwalk!!

(Pout with the bestie)

Never a serious moment! There was also lots of stalls including sweet carts, forever living (great for aloe vera and georgia sells it, wink wink) and also a great handmade shoe store which had a pair of marvel comic shoes in a size 7 which since they were in my size and my birthday is next week, i just HAD to have them. And helping charity and all that ;)

(Second outfit from Carry on Vintage)

The catwalk went amazing, everyone was so friendly, the crowd loved it and I heard the count for the funds raised was over £2000! So happy to be part of such a great event and look forward to next year!! It was also great to catch up with the new additions of the Wiltshire beauty queens, including Miss Bath GB (who lives in Wiltshire so she can be included hehe). It's great that all these different pageant systems can work together to provide the community with help, guidance and a bit of sparkle! 

(Catissa, Emily, Me and Georgia)

Only 12 days until the Face of the Globe South West finals, think I have all my outfits together. I've been so busy moving into my own little place that it's been all go go go!! This weekend I have two great events, I am helping the Dockle Farmhouse with their charity event, doing the facepainting which half the money will be going to the Rainbow Child Foundation and then whisked straight away to the Royal Wootton Bassett Carnival where I will be marching with the other beauty queens. As well as turning 26, catch up with more work, live gigs and then before you know it the finals will be here!! Eeppp!! Wish me luck!!

Lots of love

Hannah 
X <3 X

Face of the Globe South West finalist 2015

Like on facebook : www.facebook.com/hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Tweet on twitter: @englandperfectm
Follow on Instagram: @hannahbarbieg


No comments:

Post a Comment