Friday 23 December 2016

And your new Miss Beauty UK England is....


(National Wear)
 
I've always seen Miss Beauty UK and because the Miss age was up to 28 I didn't want to enter as I feel more comfortable competing in the Ms Category which I have done this past year. But there was an offer on sponsorship, I had pageant withdrawals from YEMI and I needed stage practice if I was ever going to be up with the likes of the other galaxy girls in my cat. So I entered on the last week before the final, which means I had less than 5 days to prepare 4 outfits and get my butt into gear! I had some parts already but I jazzed up a few items, lots of eco recycling and bam! outfits done!
 
 
(One of my awards!)
 
It was great because I saw so many old pageant friends and got to compete with my sister queen from Disney Fiona (spoiler alert she won the whole thing!!) as well as my curvy sister Vanessa and of course catch up with the pageant mamas! There were four round, national outfit (another spoiler alert I won best National Wear), Eco, Fashion and of course evening wear. In eco  wore the famous Disney Dress which everyone loves and I can really swish it!! In fashion I changed up a sherri hill evening gown into a high low made for my big butt and evening I had an old evening gown that I had bought in an auction. I was so amazed to win Style Queen out of the whole pageant which really meant alot as I had made all my outfits myself in the 5 days I had to prepare!
 

(Best Interview!!!)
 
I also won best in interview which as you can see by my face I was so happy as that's one skill I pass to my pageant trainees so would be embarrassing if I couldn't walk the walk or talk the talks as it should be. Then it came down to the final two for Miss which was me and Fiona, I knew she had won and when my name was called for Runner Up I was so happy we had a good 30 second hug on stage! She had prepared months for the finals and wouldn't be right me taking the crown after 5 days, it just shows all the prep with your appearances and charity work do make the difference to the scores!!!
 
(Being Crowned)
 
So after all the crowning I took my heels off because all day in heels is not good for my hips, then they started awarding the country holders. So these were the people who had placed the highest for their country but not winning their division title. When my name was called as the England Winner I was shocked and had to be crowned with no heels!!! It was a comedy moment but I was so proud to be the highest placed England girl!!!
 
(With the Country Titleholders)
 
But that's not just the best bit, we also get to go to AMERICA!!!!! We get discounted entry into an American pageant, so subject to finding a sponsor I may be travelling with my fellow sister queens! It was an amazing end to such a great day!! So now that I have won, I get to carry on my Beauty UK journey and also get to compete again next year to win the UK spot!!! My first appearances was donating to the Threshold Homeless Charity here in Swindon. I did an appeal at my workplace and managed to get ten big bags full of different items for the homeless and got to chat about the work. It was soo good to hear how many places it would benefit and I will be continuing my fundraising for them In the new year.
 
(All the goodies)
 
I have many exciting things and appearances planned in the new year, fingers crossed I get to go to America! Have a great xmas and a very happy new year, from your first and new Miss Beauty UK England 2016/17
 
x <3 X
 
Find me on facebook. Facebook.com/hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Like on Instagram: @hannahgoldingbeautyqueen


No comments:

Post a Comment