Friday 23 September 2016

Crayons and Mermaid Hair, the final hours....

 
 
 
(Pageant besties)
 
There is less than 48 hours until the final, until we are twerking on stage, sorry I mean walking on stage and one lucky girl will grab that title of Ms Catwalk Perfect UK. I am a headless zombie right now trying to fit work and preparing, finishing my outfits and packing up the pot noodles to where I may get on the wrong train and end up somewhere in Scotland.
 
I even managed to squeeze in some last minute appearances before the sash gets packed away with the rest of the pageant sparkles and food items for the food bank! I attended the Goldsworthy Hair Shop launch with my fellow pageant queen Georgia, Mrs Galaxy Wiltshire 2016 where we got to be papped by the papers, meet and have selfies with BNTM runner up Angel as well as some hair goodies to take away with us! It was great to visit the salon who we have worked with in the past with the Miss Wiltshire finals, where a lot has changed In the last two years!
 
(In the Salon)
 
I also managed to grab a few pieces for the food banks, which is a great idea for those who struggle to afford food, can come to these food banks and come away with a package to help them through the tough times. Also, working in a gym has it's benefits, as we get lots of samples so I managed to score a whole box full of shower gel and shampoo which I am donating to the Threshold Homeless charity, with the homeless drive being planned for November :)
 
 
(Homeless goodies, tired face pending to be taken away!)
 
As well as packing all that stuff off, I got round to making my fellow contestants a little gift and something personal, and because I don't watch TV so I like doing creative things! I've also made a special something for our lovely director but I wont spoil the surprise ;)
 
(Pageant princesses!!)
 
So I'm now back off to teach my clients, and spin a hula hoop around me for an hour and maybe get a couple hours sleep. I am so excited to be competing again, it's come around so quick and what I love is this pageant is full of diversity! It's going to be a day to remember!!!
 
Lots of love
 
Hannah
X <3 X
 
Catwalk Perfect Ms Wiltshire 2016
 
Like on facebook: hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Follow on instagram: @hannahgoldingbeautyqueen


No comments:

Post a Comment