Wednesday 8 February 2017

Shine bright like a diamond



 
(With Beni Bear, Ayla and Miss Wiltshire Inspiration)
 
What a busy January! Of course as part of the fitness industry I have been working 24/7 as part of the new year resolutions, and even squeezed a few pageant appearances in! In Swindon I met a lovely family who were entering their first pageant, sadly they were involved in a house fire which destroyed their home and all her outfits! I decided to do a pageant reach out and ask if anyone could donate any pageant items and the response was amazing! We had Shelly, Ms Bristol Galaxy donate £100 to get shoes, clothes and other things for her, the Beni Bear charity gave her her own brave bear and bears for the rest of her brothers and sisters, as well as money for the family and little gift bag with pageant related stuff. We met up with them under the impression of pageant training, when we actually had all the items. I made her eco outfit (which actually won best eco outfit on the day as well) and Paige helped with the training.
 
 (My new crown!)

Roll on to the Miss SW Diamonds final where I was a secret judge! It was so nice to be on the other side, seeing how others interact with the judges and their walks. Eye contact is such a huge thing so I can see how the judges feel when I compete. From a training side it was great to see what the contestants are judged on so when I pageant coach in the future I can tell them what qualities the judges are looking for.


(Beauty Queen Reunion)
 
What's great about local pageant finals are the reunions you get to see! Beauty queens will come from all over to watch the finals, without even knowing who is competing but supporting the pageant community regardless. I got to get my new crown from my director Jessica and mess around on the Beauty UK snapchat, as well as different pageant systems all coming together to celebrate local pageantry! As you can see from this picture we aren't all smiles and T Stance!
 
(Handing out the side awards)
 
As well as judging I also got to help hand out the side awards with the other judges and crowning!! This is the best part about pageantry as you get to see all the hard work from all the contestants finally come together, and their faces are priceless! We also gained another Wiltshire Beauty Queen and more friendships, as well as practice some walks for Galaxy Prep!! I can't wait to see who takes the overall crown in April for Miss Diamond UK (head over to their Facebook page to enter direct!!)
 
 
(Crowning the Juniors <3 )
 
I have plenty more planned as my role of Miss Beauty UK England in the lead up to the Miss Beauty UK finals where because of my age I will enter for the first time in the Woman's category!!!
 
Lots of Love
 
Hannah
X <3 X
Miss Beauty UK England 2016/17
 
Find me on Facebook: @hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Follow me on Instagram: @hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment