Tuesday 14 June 2016

Wiltshire beauty Queens are back in Force!

 
(Mrs Wiltshire Galaxy and Ms Catwalk Perfect Wiltshire
 
Back in 2012 was the summer of pageants, I had met Georgia for the first time after getting in touch through Facebook about her upcoming pageant, Miss galaxy. Having represented Swindon in this pageant before, I remember making a big list of stuff you can do and contacts, then suggested meeting up at the Swindon Pride parade. Never would I have thought that I would of become her best friend, being her maid of honour at her wedding and meeting someone who could be my sister, but less annoying! That summer, alongside Ruth and Ela, the Wiltshire beauty queens (hashtag and symbol)was born! We did so much together the four of us, through hiking (Ruth HATED that), to opening shops, helping out at various charity events and holding our own. We have our own whatsapp group and talk about everything under the sun.
 

(Kaspas!)
 
Fast forward to 2016 and Georgia is finally a married woman and can compete in the Mrs section, whilst I'm hoping to compete for the Welsh miss and pageant overdrive is happening again!!! And boy am I excited! We started off with The Swindonian launch night at Kaspas' new party room. There was milkshakes and puddings, all great treats and I love Kaspas' so much anyway as it's the dream pudding place!! It was great to catch up with Georgia as well!!
 
(The New WWBs)
 
Fast forward to Monday and it was the Beni Bear Prom night! I am a Patron for a charity local to Swindon called the beni Bear Club who help Autistic children and parents. It was their prom night where they got to ride in a vw camper van, dance and have their photo taken in the photo booth like true prom style! I was joined by Georgia and Jade, both wearing my dresses!! It was great to see all the children interacting and enjoying themselves, dressed up all smart and having the time of their lives! I love being a part of this charity and it's nights like these that keep me going on this pageant journey! I also got to spend it with some amazing friends!
 
(With the main man Beni bear!)
 
Being a part of pageants is not just about winning a crown and wearing a sparkly gown, its about charity, friendship and making a difference in someone's life. If I can just inspire one person in their lives, I am truly happy and it fills me with joy to be someone's role model! I have the bestest pageant friends that are right here in Wiltshire and can't wait to support their own pageant journeys! the next month we have Armed Forces Day, as well as the Miss universe GB finals which myself, Georgia, Ruth, jade and Emily will all finally meet up together to enjoy a night off and watch our fav sport, pageantry!!!
 
 
Lots of Love
Hannah
X <3 X
Catwalk Perfect ms Wiltshire
 
Follow me on Instagram: @hannahgoldingbeautyqueen



No comments:

Post a Comment