Saturday 28 February 2015

3 weeks and counting!


3 weeks until I see these faces again and all the other South West Inspiration finalists who made it to the Grand UK final which is of course, in 3 weeks!! I nearly have all the pieces of all my outfits ready, more time working out at the gym for that dreaded swimsuit round and of course the beauty that goes with it!  But back in normal life I have been very busy with work, which was why it was great to be able to take some time to find the perfect outfit's for the Vintage Fayre i will be modelling at, in exactly 2 weeks time!!

(Carry On Vintage with Sash of course!)

The first shop I will be modelling for is Carry on Vintage, and my theme was 60s! I think this era suits me to a tee! Lots of bright colours! Some of the dresses weren't made for my ahem curvy parts but we found a perfect outfit, full of colour. I loved this dress though, and this was a close second, if it wasnt for the Gun arms ;) 

(Second outfit, loving the hat!)

Second store to be modelling for is Michie Nichie, which I only had to try one outfit and boom, all sorted! We've gone for the shoulder pad, clinched waist, with a hat for good measure! If it has a hat, its always going to be good!! The outfit was so good, someone in the shop has reserved it!! Lastly we went to Sugar oh Honey Honey who will being doing our Vintage hair and accessories

(Dressing room selfie of course!)

So the only thing I have to do now is wait patiently until I can get up on that stage and model again! I've missed the stage! Then a week after that, I will be strutting my stuff for Swindon! Tickets are on sale if you would like to come watch, support or just see some amazing outfits (and swimwear, remember the swimwear!!) 

Remember the date: 14 March 2015 for a trip back in time, fashion, music, food, free stuff, me!

Hannah x <3 x
Miss Swindon Inspiration 2014/15

Like on facebook: facebook.com/hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Tweet on twitter: @EnglandPerfectM
Follow on Instagram: @Hannahbarbieg


No comments:

Post a Comment