Monday 16 March 2015

Retro baby!

(60's housewife with a twist)

Last weekend I went back in time to the 60's as I was one of the 60's models for the Brunel Centre Vintage and Retro Festival! This festival was everything retro from Vintage stalls selling records, fur coats and 50 peticoats to live music echoing the sounds of amazing artists such as Johnny Cash. I was with former Miss Swindon/Wiltshire finalists as well as the current Miss Wiltshire Nicole and had our make up done by the amazing Your Inspired Beauty who turned us into pin up vintage. Sugar oh Honey Honey also did all our hair, then it was time to rock the catwalk twice over!!

(Colour mad!)

My first outfit was bright as anything! We went for the colour blocking which was very popular back in the 60s, complete with some Rockabliltiy shoes to give it a twist! I love the bright colours, only thing after lunch was it was a bit tight after all that bread!! This outfit was from Carry on Vintaige which I have found out I will be modelling them again in May for a charity fashion show (more details on my pageant FB page).

(60S Housewife, complete with the hat)

My second look was inspired by the 60s housewife day look, complete with bag and hat, and fingerless gloves. Once again, I made the look a bit more rocky with the boots, this outfit was very comfy and I felt like I had stepped back in time!! Being on the catwalk again was a great feeling and good to pratice those pretty feet for the finals this weekend!! less than 5 days now!!!

(Sash time!)

After the first catwalk show, we got to play around with the vintage cars! Even though it looks sunny and well, it was sub freezing conditions!! We got some great shots though and the cars were amazing! I loved this caravan which had everything inside and you can actually rent them! I know what i'm doing next time I holiday in the UK!

(Wiltshire beauty queens)

These images are provided by the amazing CMG Photography! Now the countdown is on for the Miss Inspiration finals, I have all outfits and shoes, need to book my train tickets and try and make my hair a bit more presentable, oh and bake a cake!! Can't wait to meet all my sister queens again, jam away at the PJ party and get to dress up as a princess since all i live in is leggings and trainers being a PT! Wish me luck!!

Lots of Love

Hannah
x <3 x
Miss Swindon Inspiration 14/15

Like on facebook: www.facebook.com/hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Tweet on twitter: @EnglandPerfectM
Follow on Instagram: @HannahBarbieG

No comments:

Post a Comment