Wednesday 25 February 2015

"I'm not included in the auction..."


 (Quick Sash selfie)

I had my first appearance as Miss Swindon Inspiration this week which was a charity dinner event organised by the Swindon Rotary club in aid of Koolas, a swindon based charity helping disabled children. It was all last minute for me as I rushed home for work, no electric in my house so got ready in the dark (pretty impressed I got my lashes on in the dark, proud girl moment!!) and off to see that the room was beautifully decorated (by Steph Trinci) and amazing puddings being served!!

(With one of the organisers John)

There were some great prizes on offer to bid for, I helped with some and was so tempted to bid on the England Rugby Shirt!! Then guest speaker Jan Molby, former Liverpool FC player spoke and was so funny! As a Liverpool fan it was great to see a living legend (at pepenaltiest least aha), as well as an comedian making the whole room laugh! The amazing event raised over £4000 which is a great amount and something they should be very proud of!!
(The cute charity with my gift from Steph)

Thank you for inviting me, and for the lovely gift! I used the Arbonne bath set last night and it smelled amazing, as well as keeping my skin nice and soft (and producing lots of bubbles!!) Now for the Vintage fayre in which I will be having my fitting this Saturday, I can not wait to get glammed up and walk the catwalk again! Less than 3 weeks to go until the finals, outfits are being planned, still need to beautify, at least I have the gym covered!!! For now, this queen needs to sign off to be up early for her pt clients! 
Much love

Hannah
x <3 x
Miss Swindon Inspiration 2014/15

Like on facebook: www.facebook.com/hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Tweet on Twitter: @Englandperfectm
Follow on Instagram: @hannahbarbieg 



No comments:

Post a Comment