Thursday 12 September 2013

Dreamboys, Pageant coaching, and beauty and the beast is born!



(Miss Charity Heart, Dreamboy, Me and my sash!)

It's been a busy couple of weeks for me here at Beauty and the Beast HQ!! I've qualified as a personal trainer and opened my own personal training business called Beauty and the Beast training, i've been training for the finals, helping other queens with their pageants and trying to find a sponsor for the finals! But let me fill you in on all the details!

So Miss Charity Heart thought it was about time for a girlie night out, and what better way to celebrate than see the Dreamboys in Swindon. We had a meet and greet where our mouths just dropped and hot flushes! But like true queen style it was straight to the food, hey Georgia is eating for two!! ;) Then we sat down for a very interesting show, not for the light hearted!! The guys were amazing dancers, entertaining and fun and had the crowd going (for the innocent readers) and for the not so innocent readers, let's just say it was man power!! But i enjoyed spending some quality time with one of my best friends Georgia, who I met through pageants!! And always enjoy being in the car with her when we go past Kiss Gyms, "That's us on the building, look it's meee!". Hehe

(Beauty and the Beast Personal Training is born! Copyright CMG Photography)
So as I said, I passed my level 3 Personal Training with T2 Fitness and am now a qualified Personal Trainer! I'm so excited! After the PERFECT Finals's in March, I discussed with my trainer about becoming a personal trainer, and never would I thought of giving up my nursery job and embarking on these training courses! It went from a dream to a reality! I am now a trained personal trainer ready to train!! I love that I have my pageant background to bring to my raining. I want to help people gain the confidence to be able to do whatever they want in their lives, from walking on that stage like I do, to outshining everyone at work, being the star player on the field to standing out in the club. Whatever the goal, whatever the dream, I want to help!
(Pageants and weights, go hand in hand!!)
I've also been selected as one of 6 new personal trainers to compete in the PT Idol comp at Kiss Gyms, to win a place as a personal trainer on their team!This is very exciting for me, especially as I am the only girl so I need to step up my game! This beauty queen will have that space! I can't wait to start! Other events happening this month is the Swindon Mela which myself, Miss Swindon and a new addition to our Wiltshire Beauty Queen family Ayo. Ayo has competed in Miss Galaxy with our Miss Wiltshire Galaxy Georgia and the Miss Earth finals with 2012 Miss Wiltshire Ruth, wearing the gorgeous Sherri Hill red gown! We will be taking her under our wing and helping her with appearances, pageant pages and the blog! Welcome girl!  
(Break the Stereotype)
My fab images were taken by CMG Photography who once again has done an amazing job! Check out her website- www.cmgphotographyltd.com. Also can't wait to shoot again with the last two Miss Swindon's for a Miss Swindon Shoot! And some funky images, get creative!!

(More images for the website)
So my journey isn't very long until the Face of the Globe finals, and i still need a sponsor or I wont be competing! If anyone knows anyone willing to donate, please get in contact! Not long now, and great INTERNATIONAL exposure! I'm so excited! Disneyland! Creating my halloween costume which will be disney themed but also scary! Well I better log off and get some beauty sleep, programmes to write, sponsors to find and ad space to sell for FLIC Wiltshire. Thank you for reading! Til next time!
Hannah <3

Twitter: EnglandPerfectM

No comments:

Post a Comment