Tuesday 20 August 2013

More wedding dresses... sigh.....

(One gorgeous Mia Solono Dress, felt like a princess!)

I should just hurry up and get married so I can wear my very own wedding dress as I seem to spend alot of time in wedding dresses! At least when the time is right I shall know which dress actually suits me. But then, they are all gorgeous!! So why was I randomly taking photo of myself in wedding dresses? Well let me tell you!

(With Jenny from Prettymaids)
It was Mia Solono's Designer Day at Rachel's Wedding's and as a international finalist for Face of the Globe I was asked to model for the day to potential brides. Rachel's Wedding's are also my dress sponsor for the finals so I was honoured to help! I had my hair done at V.I.P's in a lovely updo with one of the tiaras on sale, and slipped into, well more like strapped into, a wonderful Mia Solono gown! There was a butler in the bare greeting brides and it was lovely to see mothers and daughters trying on dresses and finding "the one". If you ever need a wedding dress, check out the amazing mia solono dresses which I have modeled before and loved, and go to Rachel's Wedding's in Faringdon!! www.rachelsweddings.org

(Snapshots of the day)
It seems now my weekends are free slightly whilst I plan for my fundrasier event, still thinking of ideas!! I also still need sponsorship if anyone is willing to donate! I've been very busy with my persona training course at T2 Fitness which has been amazing! Something I love doing more than pageants! But of course, pageants will have a strong influence in my training! I can not wait! Thank you for reading! I'll leave you with a snapshot from instagram (yes i have joined! follow me @hannahbarbieg if you like!!)
(pow pow!)


Follow me on twitter- EnglandPerfectM
Find me on facebook-  https://www.facebook.com/HannahGoldingBeautyQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment