Wednesday 7 August 2013

You may kiss the bride.....

(Wearing one of Rachel's Wedding's Dresses)

When I was a little girl I used to wear my mum's wedding dresses (yes there was more than one), even using one in a play where I played a princess in a Chinese legend. I love swanning around in the beautiful dresses and for being a pageant queen, I get to do it too much! When I actually get married people are going to yawn at the pictures as me in a wedding dress is old news! This time it was part of a photoshoot with the beautiful Miss Swindon 2013 Jade, and we were actually modeling for The Menzies Hotel Wedding Brochure, with our male models! Actually having to get married!! We had our make up done and styled, dresses supplied by Rachel's Wedding's (www.rachelsweddings.org) and suits by Jensons.

(Me and the dashing Alex in traditional Scottish Wedding wear)
It was such great fun modelling with a partner! I modeled with this hot model Alex, who is the least bit Scottish and straight up Queens's English posh. We had to do traditional poses, as well as cutting the cake, the first dance and the top table! Of course we got some great funny shots with pulling some great facial expressions as well as use of the props! The photographer said we acted like an old married couple! It was great to shot with Alex, especially as he leaves for America this Friday. So it was nice to have a wedding at last! Even if this one isnt real! We also had pictures in the lift, as well as downstairs. Then Alex cheated on me with Jade getting married in the bar whilst I was the bridesmaid. Such a great day! 

(Always room for a out take! Lift style!)
Always a great day shooting, I will also be modeling wedding dresses at Rachel's Wedding's sample day on the 17th August with Jade. Already seen the stunning dress which shall be mine! Alex, want to marry me for real?!! ;) Also it's pride this Saturday! Another chance to wear my rainbow outfit, and catch up with my fav pageant queen Georgia as well as Jade. Swindon and Wiltshire Pride will be happening in the Old Town Gardens, Swindon so make sure if you are around to check it out!! Last year it was the first time Wiltshire Beauty Queens all met, like our anniversary!! 

(Last year's Pride Parade)

Follow me on twitter- EnglandPerfectM
Find me on facebook-  https://www.facebook.com/HannahGoldingBeautyQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment