Saturday 11 July 2015

June over? Julying....

(Don't mess with a beauty queen!!)

The end of June brought two great events, the first being Armed Forces Day!! Of course this day is celebrated all over the UK, celebrating the hard work our forces put in to keep us safe. Whether you agree or disagree with the politics involved, these men and women put their lives on the line to protect ourselves and future generations!! I was so happy that I could be in England this year for the celebrations, and the event happening not far from where i Live so I could even take Roxy Foxy out for a walk around (she got pictures with more people than me!!)

(with the cheeky Chelsea Pensioners)

I got to meet alot of new people, servicemen, meet with Miss Wiltshire on her last day of the title (its always a sad moment, even if you have other titles you hold!) as well as the new mayor of Swindon! I had ice cream (I did teach Spin half an hour before the event so I did deserve it!!) as well as pay my respects! I also got to show off my new sash for the Ms contest which I will be competing with fellow Wiltshire beauty queens Ruth and Jade, pageant roadtrip!!!

(With Nicole and the new Mayor)

The sun stayed out, which I was glad for as I then took the trip all the way to Calne for the Calne parade!! I was marching with Sunny Dayz and of course the current Miss Wiltshire GB and pageant bestie Georgia with her two suns. After panicking if I could find the meeting place, with the buses going all the way around, (thank goodness for satnav on the phone right?!!) I found everyone else in bright yellow and orange (which won us 1st place in the walking procession) and we were off to the town centre!! A shorter walk than the Royal Wootton Bassett parade, it was a great day and more ice-cream (walking surely burnt it off right?!).

(Calne Parade)

So now it is July, it's British Beauty Queen prep as well as raising funds and charity events! I am planning a charity pageant/ball as well as a clothes swap fashion event, which I've wanted to do for a very long time! I have a venue now of the Swindon Rugby Club and now I just need everything else!!  I have also been asked to hand out the awards at the Rugby 7s tournament next Saturday 18th, which I am very excited to be doing!! Also there is a charity day for SMASH being held next door so two great events in one!!

(Details of the event)

I am also helping out at the 4fw wrestling show which is on the sunday, at the MECA and tickets are still there to grab a bargain and see an amazing show!!! I also took my blogging skills to write a review for Stardust Boutique's website! You can read it here:

http://www.stardustboutique.com/blog/2015/07/08/jovani-dress-31100/

If you would like to help out in any way from donating, fundraising or being involved then let me know and together we can raise lots of funds for disadvantaged children whilst gaining new clothes, recycling and dancing with a wine glass in hand! 

Lots of Love
Hannah 
x <3 x

Face of the Globe Team England 2016
Ms British Beauty Queen finalist 2015
Miss Wiltshire Charity Heart 2015

Find me on facebook: www.facebook.com/hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Tweet on twitter: @Englandperfectm
Follow on Instagram: @Hannahbarbieg 

No comments:

Post a Comment