Monday 21 September 2015

You can't slut drop on the catwalk hun.....

(My own little made pot!)
 
I have been a very busy bee lately! Organising events makes my head hurt!! First of all let me tell you what I've done over the past couple of weeks! First off I helped out at the Party in the Park event in Park South, by facepainting of course! I donated all my money to the rainbow child foundation, which for a couple of hours I raised £30 so not bad!! I also got to take my niece around to see the fireman truck and talk to others about my title!
 
(Spitfires!)
 
Also since it was the 70 year anniversary of the Battle of Britain, there were replicas
 
and real life planes dotted around the town centre! So of course we had to get a photo! Coming from a military background with my grandfather proudly serving the RAF, I love when Britain celebrates it's history!

 
(Wedding fayre!)
 
Then of course I got to dress up in wedding dresses and bridesmaid wear for the Annual Swindon Marriott Wedding Fayre! The dresses are by Fairytale occasions and I modelled with fellow Wiltshrie Beauty Queen Georgia. The wedding dress was stunning and of course was great to pratice that walk again!
 

 (with the bestie! never serious!)
 
Also it was good because now I have another FOTG sister to do appearances with!! Georgia is a finalist in the South England finals in November which of course me and Ruth will be going to. It would be the ultimate dream if we ALL went to Paris! Wiltshire would be taking over Disneyland! Pageants get a bad name but I don't know where I would be without them,  I wouldn't have many friends!! Also very exciting news, I'm competing in the North England heats! I won free sponsorship and will travel up north again to compete. Even though I already have a place, it would be nice to win my spot to one; cover my expenses and two; finally have that crowning moment! I am going all out! they have a Disney round!! I already have my Disney dress, I've made heels to match and making a massssive train full of petals for my rainbow round (it's lucky I don't have a partner or he would be sewing too!!). It's a TEN hour journey for me by coach, but if you don't work hard for anything, you won't achieve anything! Plus it will be a great Halloween weekend!! :)  
 
(Disney shoes!)
 
I have also put my crafty ways to use for charity! I've been making Disney shoes for the Rainbow Child Foundation! Its been hard work and covered myself mostly in glue, and for someone who isn't professional I think they look AMAZING!!! I am going to be very busy payday! If you would like a pair they are just £25 and the profit goes to charity! Well I am off to plan more charity events, sew my train, glue more shoes and get more entries for my charity pageant as well as organise the fashion show which is less than TWO weeks away! Everything is coming together!!!
 
Lots of love
 
Hannah
X <3 X
 
Face of the globe Team England 2016
 
Tweet on twitter: @englandperfectm
Follow on instagram: @hannahbarbieg


No comments:

Post a Comment