Wednesday 1 October 2014

Yassou!

 (Paint party every Friday!)

So this picture pretty much summarises my summer! I have just spent nearly 5 months working abroad for Club 18-30 and Escapades in Zante for one of the hardest yet amazing summer ever! Working all hours, getting covered in paint, water, sun, amazing people from all over the UK! but now im back in cloudy England, ready for my next adventure which of course is the INTERNATIONAL FINALS for face of the globe. Anyone in Zante knows this was one of the things I used to ALWAYS talk about, and now its only 3 odd weeks away!! 

(Mini me Scarlett)

Before I left for Zante, I had an amazing shoot with my fab photographer sister Cassie of CMG Photographer and had this little beauty to assist me as well :) We used the princess theme and some of the images was just as I imagined, also the unrevealing of the Disney Dress!! We went with Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and of course all things Disney! 

(sleeping beauty)

I love studio and outside shoots, feel a bit out of sync with it now but im sure once I'm back on that stage, it will be like riding a bike again! 
(THAT Disney dress)

It's great to see all your hard work pay off as well, this dress took my ages, all the pin pricks and sore hands! Every photo shoot with Cassie is something different and fun, and Scarlett had her moments too!! Before I left I also did a photoshoot with the Swindon Advertiser, about the bikini body. Since I am a personal trainer (do not feel like one atm), they asked me for some top exercises and got pictures of the exercises, and it would be my last interview with my fav reporter Emma Dunn as I just found out she has now left the Adver! Good luck Emma! Below is the piece in the paper, always referred to as "former miss Swindon" ....

(Swindon Advertiser June 2014)

AS well as being busy with my new job, I still promoted my soical media page, twitter and instagram! Of course I took my sash with me so it feels well travelled! Even sent a cheeky tweet in it from my apartment, the weather was beautiful! 

(Smiles on a Big Reunion day!)

Of course I also kept the Disney theme when it came to our dress up themes out here, we had a bloodbath paint party, think Halloween in July! So of course I was Snow White! Which, of course, got covered in red paint!! As well as the closing party for Cherry Bay, where I became Tinkerbell! 
(Disney themed)

But now I am back, here where there is no clear sky, no abusing the air con and walking around in shorts, saying yassou to everyone on the strip or walking to the beach on a day off. The first thing I did when I got home was sleep!! Of course I got to check out my package which I had ordered from Face of the Globe which contained all my goodies for Paris!! I got myself an onsie, hoodie and of course the tshirts which all have my name on the back :) personalize at it's finest! I got to see my roxy foxy again and her new 6 puppies who have now given me no sleep, what are the odds hey! 

(onsie, dominoes and a wild roxy foxy appears)

After the first night back on English soil, it was back to appearances, back to organising Paris and sort out everything now I'm back! First thing on the agenda was to attend a charity quiz in aid of one of my fav charities to help, local and personal to my heart, Breaking Free- a charity which helps sexual abuse victims. I brought along my friends Sarah and Jess, a great catch up for one but i don't think they knew what we had let ourselves in for! It was a WI quiz, the theme was Inspirational Woman and we were sat at the back thinking, last place here we come!!!! And we did! Wooden Spoons as our prize,and I didn't win anything at the raffle again, shock! So bad with raffles! 

(Ready to play!)

Overall an enjoyable way to get back into the pageant life, have lots planned before Paris, lots of things to order and plan. Submitted my talent so fingers crossed will here whether I get to perform in Paris or not! but for now I shall leave you with my Disney Shoes which the maker has said will be sent out next week, exciting!!!! 

(Fit for a Disney Princess)

Thank you for reading and it's good to be back!!

Hannah
x <3 x

Facebook:: HannahGoldingBeautyQueen
Twitter: EnglandPerfectM
Instagram: Hannahbarbieg
Tumblr: Wiltshirebeautyqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment