Tuesday 18 March 2014

Return of the blog

 Ok guys, so I have been REALLY busy since my last blog setting up my own business of Beauty and the Beast Personal Training but I am back, writing blogs and what not with my title of International Finalist for Face of the Globe 2014- Team England!! (With a nice shiney sash to complete the look!)
 (Brunel Wedding Fayre-Jan 14)
Ok so what have I been doing all these months with my title apart from trying to scout the next Miss Wiltshire, fit in training and my clients and doing various charity events.... well let me start with the good old wedding fayre! Yes 2014 has been the year of the wedding dress for the beauty queen (ironic for me in a bittersweet moment haha). So in January myself and the other Wiltshire Beauty Queens got to model at the Brunel Centre in some gorgeous dresses. Unfortunately the dress company did not cater to my ahem curves so sadly I didn't get to wear the sparkly dresses that had been hand selected, i got the slightly retro vintage gowns. But a pageant queen never falters on what could've been, instead rock that different look. Also it was great to catch up with my queen sisters again! 
(Group shot with Heart FM Ben and Kristy- Never a serious pose with our sashes!)
You would think that weekend would be enough but no, two weeks after the fun of the first wedding fayre, me and Miss Swindon sister Jade modelled together at another wedding fayre, this time at the Marriott hotel. Once again my different sizes (I'm a pear shape and am an 8, 10 and 12 but aren't most woman different sizes to the norm fit?) meant I could only wear one dress as I hadn't the time for dress fittings but this dress was stunning! I was very happy to walk on the catwalk this time, with my new hair cut from JJ Hair |group which I will go into more detail with later. 
 (Jade and Myself after the catwalk- Feb 14)
I love wedding fayres, you get to have your hair and make up done, chose beautiful gowns and walk like a princess for the day, just like a pageant. And the bonus is you're not getting tied to a lifetime commitment!! So onto that haircut now. So I was lucky enough to be selected as a hair model for JJ's Hair Group, starting with the L'orell Hair Trophy Colour Comp in which hairdressers all over the country compete to win a trip to New York and be on the front cover of Elle with their hair style. Now most pageant girls have the long, flowing hair and my hair was growing back to that style after cutting it last year just before Europe's Perfect Finals. Well like I say all the time, I'm not the typical pageant girl so when she said it will be short and different, I was just like go ahead! I like different and its's something I wouldn't chose and lots of maintenance but it's a great style! It was then coloured, keeping with the red tones and then we had a great photoshoot. I can't show you the images just yet until they announce if we have made it through to the semi's or not but I can show you a backstage shot!
(After shooting with the wind machine!)
The shoot was fun and really good to get back in front of the camera again! Got lots planned for that including a Disney Princess shot with one of my main sponsors CMG Photography. So once again it was back in a wedding dress for Rachel's Wedding;s wedding fayre, who have kindly sponsored me my finals dress for the Face of the Globe finals. It was such a tiring day since I had worked the night before, but I was with my Miss Swindon sister again and we got to wear a brides and bridesmaid dress and show the others how it was done. Also met a great young girl who looks to enter the Miss Swindon contestant. 
(At Rachel's WEdding Fayre at the Holiday Inn, Coate. Sashed Up!)
Ok so that's alot of wedding fayres!! I have also been helping organise the next Miss Wiltshire. AS you all know I have been involved in the Miss WIltshire heats for several years, from judging to competing. It was the first pageant I competed in back in 2010 and where I fell in love with the pageant scene. This time I will be presenting the finals with a gorgeous gown from Dragonflies which I know at least none of the girls competing will be wearing the same gown! (Every pageant girls's nightmare!). I have also been helping scouting, finding some beautiful girls (inside and out, we want personality not just looks). The auditions will be held THIS Saturday at Kiss Gyms from 12-3, open invite if you think you have what it takes! Wear a red top and dazzle us!! I will also be holding the bootcamp section where a lucky girl who wins the bootcamp will be going straight through to the Top Ten, as my Beauty and the Beast Boot Camp winner! The next Miss Wiltshire needs to be fit and strong as well, and I will help the winners along the way!
(Scouting on Sunday, in my new Face of the Globe Sash)
As well as all this, myself and Heather (another trainer at Kiss Gyms) will be doing a 25 HOUR hoopathon at Kiss Gyms on the 28th March for Prospect Hospice! Yes us Kiss trainers don't do things by half!! You can donate here http://www.justgiving.com/25hoopathon or if you see me give me your money! The adver came and took some hoop pictures (Im currently battling through fever and the dreaded cold so fingers crossed they pick the nicest one!). Well that is all y'all caught up on the pageant world of this Wiltshire Beauty Queen!! Hope you have enjoyed reading and make sure you donate! Will keep you updated!!
(Adver pics of the hoopathon to come!)

x <3 x

Facebook: facebook.com/hannahgoldingbeautyqueen
Twitter- EnglandPerfectM
Tumblr- Wiltshirebeautyqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment